No Crossover but @calle13oficial’s Message Was Powerful

Here I go again with another post dedicated to the Musician and Artist that I mostly admire for his commitment with getting a message from his community to the masses. Last night @lucymfel indicated that @calle13oficial was going to be on Jimmy Kimmel. Lucy who really initiated my love for @calle13oficial’s music is always watching…

Read More

Make Noise and they Will Come – Part 2

Part 2 of Make Noise and they Will Come – Part 1 which I published previously regarding how a politician took a wrong avenue in gaining new possible voters. I wanted to continue the conversation expanding on the effect of it in Social Media. The previous post aligns  with a tweet I saw from the Mayor…

Read More

Groupon Puerto Rico Pre-View of Interview with Felipe Lyon

I had the opportunity to interview Felipe Lyon of Groupon Puerto Rico and I am working on a more formal post with the full interview which will be released in the next 24 hours. If you want to receive a notification via email fee to  subscribe to our newsletters via Email.

Read More

A celebration of Independent Expression @PuertoRicoIndie 1 of 2

Puerto Rico Indie is a blog written and managed  from Puerto Rico. I have enjoyed reading this blog from time to time. This blog is an example to follow when compared with many local blogs since there content is refreshing and they put the spotlight on other local and global talent. I have found a…

Read More