Raúl Colón is a technologist at heart, entrepreneur, activist, photographer, and proud dad. After working for consulting firms such as KPMG LLP as an IT security consultant, he decided to shift his energy into helping business owners build their businesses, online.
Activism through Entrepreneurship
Raúl also is involved in many causes related to current issues of his birthplace and homeland Puerto Rico. He collaborates with multiple activist groups as an advisor in online communications and uses his photography and writing to create awareness on these issues.
His experience as an entrepreneur allows him also to support causes and non-for-profits on how to continue their efforts. By coaching activists into achieving successful crowdfunding campaigns and improving their communications to reach their overall goals. Most of this work is done and financed by Raúl's Photography.
Business Growth Advisor & WordPress Developer
He serves as a Strategic Partner at Owner Media Group, working with Chris Brogan, Rob Hatch ,and the rest of the Human Business Works Team in helping companies and individuals like you to equip themselves with the knowledge, skills, and resources to help you their business and their life.
For more information please contact Raul directly.
- Financial Services
Big 4 Alumni and Business Degree
He holds a BBA in Public Accounting and is also a Big 4 Alumni having worked with KPMG's Information Risk Management Advisory Practice based in New York City.
He has over 12 years of Business and IT Consulting Experience. Currently, he is working on a company where small business owners, entrepreneurs, and start-ups can outsource their Online Marketing Department.
He is President of CIMA IT Solutions Corp where he offers IT Business Consulting. He also served as partner of Receiptloader.com a mobile application for IOS and Android that helps you keep track of receipts and stores them as images and reports. He has been a Vegetarian since 2006 (Vegan since 2011) and he founded Veglatino.com, a blog where people can learn about the Latino vegetarian lifestyle.
Some of Raul's Non for Profit Online Collaborations
- Founder of
- Global Advisor of 45 Conversations Media and Education.
- Manager of the LinkedIn Group Friends of Puerto Rico
- Moderator of
- Puerto Rico for Followfriday.com
- Guest Blogger at Poder 5
- Speaker at 4 sessions at Hispanicize 2011
- He collaborated with E-Turbonews on articles related to Puerto Rico Tourism
Disclosures and Relationships
- I am Co-Founder of Limonade Inc. a start up focusing on making solid online businesses by providing Development, Design, Strategy, and Support.
- I am President & Co-Founder of CIMA IT Solutions Corp. an IT Consulting company which conducts business with the following clients.
- I am a Strategic Partner of Owner Media, owned by Chris Brogan and Rob Hatch.
- I wrote for Owner Magazine in Spanish.
- I was a Partner at ReceiptLoader: For IOS (Iphone); For Android
- My Company CIMA IT Solutions Corp. is an Affiliate for Veridion and its ISO-27001 Lead Auditor Course. Raúl also holds the ISO27001 Lead Auditor Certification.
- I sometimes use Amazon Affiliate links to point to books I've read or reviewed.
- Raúl coaches and manages:
- I was a Strategic Partner of Human Business Works, with Chris Brogan, Rob Hatch, and the rest of the awesome Human Business Works Team.
- In collaboration with Human Business Works, we assisted Helastel with their overall online presence.
- Featured and Guest Blogger at PapiBlogger.com. I was paid to create one post.
- He held two certifications in Information Security and IT Governance (CISA & CGEIT) and was a member of ISACA.
raulcolon.net by Raul Colón's Creative Work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://raulcolon.net.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://raulcolon.net/about/.