My Online Brother from Another Mother Is Job Searching

Back in march I wrote “3 People who I Have Shared Great Online Experiences With” and forgot one individual  who is one of my online mentors and someone I look forward to meeting in person someday. Ever since I published that post I new I had to make it up to this person and now…

Read More

Did OtterBox Find the Right Formula to Measure Influence?

Update: After I wrote this post as you can see below the folks at Otterbox made sure to send me what was initially offered. Since them I have received many complimentary items from them for review purposes. Otterbox is a good example on how we all make mistakes but few companies like Otterbox are willing…

Read More

My Virtual Plaza #KTT (Kitchen Table Companies)

My Virtual Plaza – Kitchen Table Companies View more presentations from Raul Colon I was born in Ponce, Puerto Rico and at the age of two years old my family decided to relocate to Connecticut (first time was when I was 7 months old for a few months). I lived in Connecticut until I was…

Read More

Thank You & A Good First Impression Might Help You Engage

Having the opportunity to break geographical barriers via my blog and twitter I am always in constant contact with people that are interested in traveling to Puerto Rico. In my efforts to help tourism on the Island I have been very outspoken on the things many of us can do to help the Tourism Industry…

Read More

Popularity Vs. Success! Do they go Together?

New York CIty Columbus circle

We had a great opportunity on Kitchen Table Companies (affiliate link) to talk to @ChrisBrogan and ask questions via Ustream a few days ago as part of the #KTCOH (Kitchen Table Companies Office Hours). One of the things @chrisbrogan touched upon was the difference in trying to be popular and being succesful. I have been trying…

Read More