New Website to Manage and View #FollowFriday
I have been a fan of using #followfriday since I started using Twitter. I think of it as a way of being grateful to the key people who I interact with (on Twitter) during the week. When I first started using twitter every Friday I included most of the people that I interacted with during the week.
- Very balanced front page with a Ranking of the user with the most mentions including the #FollowFriday hashtag.
- Ranking by Country – is unique because it allows people to view who in their country received the most #FollowFriday .
- Ranking by Language – Same as the Ranking by Country it gives you an idea on how was given the most #FollowFriday by Language.
- Ranking by Verified – Separates the rest of twitter with those very privileged and validated verified accounts which are very well know users, companies, or celebrities.
- It limits users who make more than 50 recommendations which can be used to get a #FollowFriday in return. Rules over all are very simple.
- Widgets – as of right now it allows you to create a Widget for your blog or website with any selected user.
- Very simple FAQ’s section which helps understand the process of the ranking of users.
On the User Panel