Keep it Fun
On many occasions we forget to have fun. We have a laundry list of items that can actually make you focus on so many things you have to finish during the day.
- Refreshes my Mind – Juanga when I work from home at least every two hours will bring a ball to me so I can play catch with him. In most occasions it obligates me to leave something I am working on and refreshes my mind.
- No matter what time of Day Have at least a bit of fun – If we leave Juanga on his own he makes sure to let us know he is not going to relax until we actually play with him. I need to make sure that if during the day I have not had any fun maybe I can take at least 5 minutes to play with him.
- Have fun with the people around you – When other dogs are around him, he engages with them quickly and will start playing with them. Sometimes I walk into clients and I see how people miss out on having fun with there co-workers or even customers.
- Entertains Guest – When someone comes to the house he invites them to play with him. On most occasions most animal lovers will play with him and he becomes the topic of conversation.
- Curious of New Ways of having fun – While we where at the beach he was hypnotized (as you can see in the picture above) by the pelicans flying around hitting the water. In my mind he saw them as potential play buddies and believe me he even cried so I would let him in the water to play or chase after them.
- Making a donation
- Adopting a pet
- Following @sasfapr on twitter
- Going to their fundraisers
- Reading their blog http://sasfapr.wordpress.com/
- Creating awareness of the great job they do and inviting others to do any of the items on this list