In the next few days I will be sharing some of my experiences here on my blog and in my newsletter of my first trip to Culebra, and how we are working to reach our Goal on the Kickstarter with just 10 days to go.
I Need Your Help
At this moment we are a bit over 70% of the goal. That means we’re just short by 263 pledges of $20 to get to our goal.
You can help us by doing the following:
- Give a Book to a Kid in Culebra. We want each Kid in Culebra to get a book and some other goodies to learn the alphabet. If you could pledge at $40 that would be great. Any pledge is welcome at any amount.
- Share it on Facebook, Twitter, and or your preferred platform asking at least one person directly to support the effort.
- Give us feedback on how you think we can reach the goal.
- Support these businesses in mind since they have been critical in raising funds and even connect with the kids of Culebra.
- Pat yourself on the back for being part of something that will change the lives of a many kids.
How else could you help?
Would you be interested in going to Culebra with us and seeing the impact each pledge will make in creating this project and many future ones?
I will be waiting on your feedback and even more grateful if you can make a pledge.
Support These Businesses
The following businesses have supported the Kickstarter in many ways.
Carlos Jeep Rental
Tel. (787) 742-3514
Vieques Air Link
Galeria de Regalos
The Conversation Piece
Located inside El Conquistador Resort in Fajardo