Sharing My Stories

Telling our story is something we all do in different forms. I recently found out that I was capturing my story in different ways but limiting myself in sharing it. I created a website and made it into a virtual yearbook for my senior class. This was before having platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Blogger, WordPress…

Read More

Creative & Serious Pecha Kucha

Pecha Kucha #10

A little more than a month ago I did not know what a Pecha Kucha was. For some strange reason the word Pecha Kucha has been popping up everywhere even in the recent book I am reading on Presentation Zen: Simple Ideas on Presentation Design and Delivery recommended in Guy Kawasaki’s book Enchantment. Thanks to Angiemille…

Read More

Too Much Noise, Not Enough Engagement!

One of the reasons I see many small businesses and entrepreneurs failing is because they don’t have enough healthy relationships or connections. I have seen some cases where we see how someone has an awesome product or service but not many people know about it. With so many ways to connect many people still fail…

Read More

Thin Line between Holiday Wishes & Spam

These past few days I have been receiving a variety of holiday greetings ranging from individuals and/or companies. I always get excited when people send me holiday greetings. However although there might be exceptions when I see it is for an email of a company to send a general corporate email to possible clients or…

Read More

5 Ways Collaborating Online Landed Me Unique Opportunities

Individuals who only contact you or participate when they need something miss out on many things. I am sure I can create a list of thousands of things but I wanted to start out with these 5 examples on how being helpful and being there most of the time can help you with your online…

Read More