The course is designed for people that have little or no knowledge of photography. You will learn how to use the camera in manual mode, take action shots, subjects, and more.
Anyone can develop the skills of taking and composing a good picture.
You Will Learn:
- Composition: How to improve your photos and make them more interesting.
- Speed and Movement: How to freeze objects that move quickly, great for capturing wildlife, and sports events.
- Aperture and Depth of Field
- Exposure: Finding the right balance of light.
- ISO and Sensitivity: Great for understanding how to take photos with low light conditions.